Well today was Maggie's pirate ship day.
We had so much fun. At least I think we did. She was a little superstar. It is pretty amazing because people are so fascinated by us signing. And mind you we use it to our advantage. To get cuties to look at us... NOT! It's our first language, we sign long before we use our voices. And it's amazing. last night Maggie bought us ice cream, she gave the guy the money, I used my voice, and he gave me the change. Like she couldn't handle it. I thought it was pretty goofy. Huh?
Anyway. The pirate ship party today was much fun. Dell did not get me wet so there. But he was a cute pirate. And it was just a really fun trip, lots of laughs.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
tAday
Posted by Win Big at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
liar.
he did too get you wet.
Post a Comment